Capesthorne’s picturesque gardens and elegant rooms make it a perfect venue for your dream wedding at any time of the year.
The Hall and the Lakeside are offered on an exclusive basis giving you your own stately home for the day. The grounds are perfect for photographs and include the formal gardens adjacent to the lakes, the parkland and woodland walk.
With its magnificent chandeliers and Italian paintings, the Drawing Room is used for civil ceremonies for up to 100 guests.
All civil ceremonies at Capesthorne are conducted by Cheshire East Registrars.
With its ornate fireplace, the Queen Anne room is usually used for wedding breakfasts and has space for up to 80 guests.
For larger numbers, the wedding breakfast can be held in the Lakeside.
The Saloon is a beautiful room for your drinks receptions and canapés, leading out onto the Terrace with steps down to the West Lawn.
This is also the ideal room to display and cut your wedding cake, surrounded by all your guests.
• Exclusive use of the Hall & Lakeside
• Civil Ceremony room (if required)
• The Saloon and access to the Terrace overlooking the West Lawn for post ceremony drinks
• Wedding Breakfast room for formal meal
• Tables & banquet chairs
• Surround sound system in Hall and Lakeside
• The Lakeside with starlit marquee and chandeliers for Evening Reception
• Use of 100 acres of picturesque gardens, parkland and lakes for your wedding photographs
• Ample free car parking for all your guests
• South Tower Cottage for the wedding night
• Dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator
The best way to view Capesthorne Hall is to come and have a private viewing of the venue. Just call 01625 861221 or email email@example.com to book.
For now, download our brochure and see how wonderful every part of Capesthorne can be.